- Get referrals!
- Develop “elevator speech” skills!
- Presentation opportunities!
- Leadership opportunities!
- Meet business owners for networking!
PEERS membership policies include:
- This is a referral organization. Members are encouraged to make referrals of each other’s businesses.
- Meetings are weekly on Thursday mornings at 7:30 a.m. Only 9 meetings can be missed per year.
- Members can have a co-member. Either party attending counts as attendance.
- At each meeting members have 30 seconds to introduce themselves and their business.
- At each meeting members will announce any referrals made that week.
Joining Fee: $25
Annual Fee: $60
If you are interested in becoming a member, please note the following process:
- Attend two meetings.
- Fill out the applications and review the PEERS handbook.
- Application will be reviewed for conflicts of interest. Only one member per industry is allowed, so denial of membership is due to duplication of industry, or overlap of side-business between existing members.
- Once application is approved, payment instructions will be sent.
- Once payment is received you are an official PEERS member!